There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Fluffy Audio / Rinascimento

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Piet De Ridder

Fluffy Audio / Rinascimento

Post by Piet De Ridder »

In collaboration with La Rossignol, a renowned ensemble of talented performers and dancers of traditional Renaissance music, Fluffy Audio developed Rinascimento, a 29 gig library of Renaissance and Medieval instruments.

Rinascimento features 3 bowed string instruments, 2 brass instruments, 8 reed instruments, 5 recorders of different sizes, 2 other kind of flutes, 7 kind of lute instruments (with a auto-strumming engine), 5 percussion, harpsichord, virginal, a positive organ and a complete organ with 10 registers.
All the non-polyphonic instruments feature full sustained legato transitions and staccato and there is a special and unique scripting engine for some complex instruments like the hurdy gurdy, the percussion, the organ or the lutes.

Introduction price: €249/$249. Full price €299/$299

_

Niah

Re: Fluffy Audio / Rinascimento

Post by Niah »

A much needed library

RobS

Post by RobS »

Brilliant library, Paolo! And a needed one too

Bernard

Post by Bernard »

Yes, absolutely love this one. Must buy.

wst3

Post by wst3 »

This is well done! I have no need at the moment (last time I did a project like this was a couple years ago) but I'm still tempted!

paoling

Post by paoling »

Thank you so much! It has been a very long work, but I'm really happy of this release.
In these days we had some nice review videos and words.

And yesterday I enjoyed my first live twitch session with Dirk Ehlert. On his youtube videos it's not clear, but twitch is a clever platform of any kind of live screencast. There's a chat on the right side of the interface where people can write and comment. And it was nice to observe Dirk figuring his mind about the library and chatting in the community.

This is the screencast, not so enjoyable, but for anyone interested there's a nice walk in through all the available instruments.

Bernard

Post by Bernard »

Can someone tell me if this is a Kontakt main page Library, or is it found on the Files page only?

paoling

Post by paoling »

Files Page - This is a Kontakt Full version only library. The library doesn't work in Kontakt Player (or better, it works but in DEMO mode for 15 mins).