There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

A Sound Effect.... Spring sale

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
X-bassist

A Sound Effect.... Spring sale

Post by X-bassist »

I keep forgetting to mention here asoundeffect.com is having their spring sale, libraries on sale change daily but some are as much as 50% off. It's ending soon, so check it out while discounts are pretty wide spread. A great place to fill in those gaps in your SFX libraries, some at 96k and 192k, but also 44.1 and 48, so check descriptions before purchase. Also some have metadata and some don't, but they usually mention one way or another:
https://www.asoundeffect.com/super-soun ... ring-sale/

This a place where independent sound designers and field recordists get to sell their recordings, so it's a good place to support those working in the feild(s), and some are really cheap!* Cheers.

*- be sure to listen to demos before buying, some are cheap for a reason. ;)

Guy Rowland

Re: A Sound Effect.... Spring sale

Post by Guy Rowland »

Thanks X - I'm waiting for their Tesla car sound effects to come down from Tesla car prices... must keep remembering to check every week or two!

wst3

Post by wst3 »

Already gave them far too much of my money, even at sale prices... just so many useful libraries!!

Topic author
X-bassist

Post by X-bassist »

Guy Rowland wrote:Thanks X - I'm waiting for their Tesla car sound effects to come down from Tesla car prices... must keep remembering to check every week or two!
It does sound good, I'll have to keep watch of that too. Bought a few things, but all under $40, many half off. Transformation, whooshes & impacts, Just transitions creepy trailers all seem pretty cool.

Oh yes, and TextRobot, everything in one Kontakt instrument to quickly make title sounds ($22!) :)
https://www.asoundeffect.com/sound-library/textrobot/

Trailer doesn't do it justice, it has many more sounds, 4 or 5 octaves of sounds in each of 8 categories. They auto repeat with timing and variation controls, speed control, distortion, reverb. Just set the controls, hit the key of the sound you like when the text appears and boom, no more need for editing tiny sounds.

Topic author
X-bassist

Post by X-bassist »

Sale ends tonight! :)

wst3

Post by wst3 »

and my wallet will be once again safe... must resist the urge to return...

Topic author
X-bassist

Post by X-bassist »

The Spring Sale is over, but they still have many things on sale as much as 50% off and higher. It's difficult for me not to return there either, but if it's stuff I know I can use immediately, or my lib is sorely missing, it's hard to beat half off at a place that's low priced to begin with. More Trailer hits and transitions at $17? Yes please. ;) Just listen to the demos and be sure you like the sounds. I have found as many clunkers as gems, so cherry picking the best of these libraries is essential.
https://www.asoundeffect.com/super-soun ... ring-sale/