There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

oooo MIR room for Synchron?

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
KyleJudkins

oooo MIR room for Synchron?

Post by KyleJudkins »

wondering what you peeps think of it?

https://www.vsl.co.at/en/Vienna_MIR_Roo ... RoomPack_6

I might have to pick it up... but I'm not sure if this has the same 9.1 features that the synchron perc has, so is this just for easier blending of other libraries/instruments?

still seems like it sounds pretty good

Linos

Re: oooo MIR room for Synchron?

Post by Linos »

The one audio demo is really unsuitable to give an impression of that Room Pack, what with the Synchron Percussion being mixed in and no indication of what other tools were used on the cue. No way around downloading the demo if you are interested in it. I demoed MIR some time ago and found that it didn't make me happier than the much more affordable tools I already have. So, not for me. Though I can see the concept of the Synchron Room Pack being alluring to people who want to mix the dry VSL libs with their Synchron line. Not that you couldn't achieve it with other tools as well, though.

Topic author
KyleJudkins

Post by KyleJudkins »

well I have mir pro

More or less just interested if it has some of the synchron lines features or if it's just for blending non synchron libraries that said I kind of like the modern sound it seems to have

Linos

Post by Linos »

Well right now MIR supports "various surround formats on up to 8 output channels". Maybe they bring it up to line with Synchron Percs 9.1, but only VSL can answer that.

Topic author
KyleJudkins

Post by KyleJudkins »

I've been busy guys, or I'd give a comparison! I really like it, feels more modern.

That said, what halls would people want comparisons of?