There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Lexicon Summer Sale / 50% off

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Piet De Ridder

Lexicon Summer Sale / 50% off

Post by Piet De Ridder »

Lexicon has a Summer Sale, offering 50% off of all their plugins. Little time to think it over though, because the promo already ends next week's Friday, June 30th.
Still, a great opportunity to buy top quality tools at half the price.

_

RobS

Re: Lexicon Summer Sale / 50% off

Post by RobS »

got the pcm bundle a while ago, and couldn't be happier... very high quality indeed

heisenberg

Post by heisenberg »

This one is particularly attractive...

https://www.bestservice.de/en/deals.htm ... ummer_sale
Andrew Stone

kpc

Post by kpc »

Man, I don't think I need another verb, but for $36?
- kayle

X-bassist

Post by X-bassist »

Just a bit of a warning, LXP and MPX have never quite lived up to PCM, both in terms of controls and sound quality (I believe they were both consumer grade low cost outboard gear before becoming VST's) . So you may want to save your $36. But $211 is the best price I've ever seen for the PCM reverb bundle, which is a good unit. The effects unit is not as useful, since they can be covered better by other plugins (like Soundtoys).

wst3

Post by wst3 »

I own both PCM and LXP hardware. Which is probably why I've never been interested in the plugin versions?

The LXP1 and LXP5 are not in the same league as the PCM-90. But they are well ahead of almost every other hardware reverb or effects unit I owned. Control was a bit dodgy until I purchased an MRC, after which they became staples in the studio.

The MXP, on the other hand, was a bit of a disappointment to me. It was marketed as a step up from the LXP, but when I auditioned it I felt differently. Maybe I had a defective one? At the time I returned the MXP and held onto my LXPs.

I have no idea how well modeled any of them are.

tack

Post by tack »

I picked up the PCM Native Reverb bundle for $199 from Plugin Discounts last Black Friday. So it can get cheaper, but the bestservice.de price is pretty close.
- Jason

playz123

Post by playz123 »

Purchased LXP Native reverbs a few years ago on sale, but wasn't totally happy with them, so later I eventually bought the PCM Native Reverbs. Been very happy with that purchase ever since, and am using the Random Hall quite a lot, as well as the plates for vocals etc. IMHO, PCM is well worth the money at the sale price.
Frank E. Lancaster

ComposerGuy

Post by ComposerGuy »

Thanks Piet for pointing out the sale. Been wanting this for years. Just grabbed it.- Tmh
-Disclaimer: I have received free libraries from East West and several others. Don’t shoot me.

heisenberg

Post by heisenberg »

I echo ^^. Thanks for pointing this out Piet. It has been on my wish list for years.
Andrew Stone