There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Tokyo Dawn Labs Release Limiter 6 GE

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Marius

Tokyo Dawn Labs Release Limiter 6 GE

Post by Marius »

Been waiting for this for a long time...these guys are masters, and this re-make of Vlad's Limiter 6 looks like it's been worth the wait:

http://www.tokyodawn.net/tdr-limiter6-ge/
Marius Masalar | http://mariusmasalar.me

Thomas Mavian

Re: Tokyo Dawn Labs Release Limiter 6 GE

Post by Thomas Mavian »

Super slick!

Markus K

Post by Markus K »

But I miss a bit the feeling of sitting in an old russian aeroplane with the new GUI. :P Anyway I always thought it is one of the best limiters out there.

Erik

Post by Erik »

Never figured it out so at times it just sits on the mix buss as it is and it works transparently .
"I'm using more black notes now and there are a lot of chords in the last album, too" Vince Clarke -1986

Thomas Mavian

Post by Thomas Mavian »

Markus K wrote:But I miss a bit the feeling of sitting in an old russian aeroplane with the new GUI
Haha! I agree!

Ages

Post by Ages »

Nice :) Someone here suggested TDR to me a little while back when I was looking for some EQ's that didn't have lots of visual feedback. I really love their Slick EQ so I might check this one out. Though I'm pretty happy with my main two limiters I use right now.