There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Introducing Waverunner Audio

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Ross Sampson

Introducing Waverunner Audio

Post by Ross Sampson »

Hey all. Some folk suggested popping over this way and, glad to be here! I go as Rv5 on the vi-control forum.

I think it is, and has been for a while now, an exciting time for samples. One thing in particular is the emergence of individual developers presenting their sample wares, and I've been wanting to do the same for some time. So, as a 'soft launch' here at

http://www.waverunneraudio.com

you'll find my efforts, currently consisting of playable Church Bell's and a brass freebie/Name Your Price. So many plans, so many ideas, I'm excited to roll my sleeves up and see what can be done. Jump in! You can sign up to the Waverunner Audio newsletter at:

Newsletter Signup

Of the many ideas, some more realistic than others... here's a list to be ticked off if/when they're completed:
MLBE // SP // CP // WP // S! // AH/WS // YTS (DC, LS, PG, CC etc) // BR // BP // MLT // APOF // W // FP // F // DOC // NAHO // BSHS // MB // GBI // G // ES // KW // JVH // SPCB // NBV // TPRO

Guy Rowland

Re: Introducing Waverunner Audio

Post by Guy Rowland »

Why hello Ross! Good to see you here.

kpc

Post by kpc »

Yes, welcome Ross.
- kayle

Topic author
Ross Sampson

Post by Ross Sampson »

Guy Rowland wrote:Why hello Ross! Good to see you here.
Hey Guy! Thank you - good to be here! Still got the pint fund from your kind work on the Church Bells - if you ever fancy one let me know!
kpc wrote:<p>Yes, welcome Ross.</p>
Thank you!

Guy Rowland

Post by Guy Rowland »

Ross Sampson wrote:Still got the pint fund from your kind work on the Church Bells - if you ever fancy one let me know
No problem at all and thank you very much - I'll take the low G, cheers.

Please advise on shipping costs.

Topic author
Ross Sampson

Post by Ross Sampson »

Guy Rowland wrote:
Ross Sampson wrote:Still got the pint fund from your kind work on the Church Bells - if you ever fancy one let me know
No problem at all and thank you very much - I'll take the low G, cheers.

Please advise on shipping costs.
Shipping costs depend if it's filled with beer, though I suspect they hold more than a pint. Might have to wait for a few more sales...
Anders Wall wrote:Hello Ross!
Signed :-)
/Anders
Thanks Anders!