There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Premier Sound Factory — 50% off many libraries

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
heisenberg

Premier Sound Factory — 50% off many libraries

Post by heisenberg »

Just tripped on this, Premier Sound Factory is having a sale right now on their instruments till July 31st.

One of their standout libraries can be had at a deep discount...
http://www.premiersoundfactory.com/modu ... -p-36.html
Andrew Stone

playz123

Re: Premier Sound Factory — 50% off many libraries

Post by playz123 »

Yes, received their email as well. As many here know their Acoustic Bass Premier is excellent. I'm currently considering the Shakuhachi, especially at that price. Current 'competition' I guess might be the Ventus one from Impact Soundworks, which I already have.
Frank E. Lancaster

Piet De Ridder

Re: Premier Sound Factory — 50% off many libraries

Post by Piet De Ridder »

The Premier Windchimes is a great little library too. Not something you need everyday, but when the day comes that you do, I can't think of a better one than this. And it's sampled rather dry which means you're not restricted to orchestral uses. Watch the video on the product page to see how cleverly playable it is programmed.

Another one I quite like is the harpsichord. There are several other good sampled harpsichords, but if you have an interest in these things, this one definitely merits attention.

The Premier B3 organ is great too, but less of an obvious purchase, I suppose, in these days of GS VB3, AS B5 and the recent Blue3.

The acoustic piano doesn't quite cut it for solo piano work (in my opinion), but can be the absolutely perfect choice in pop/rock/jazz/gospel settings.

_