There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Mechanicals...BOOM Sound FX

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
playz123

Mechanicals...BOOM Sound FX

Post by playz123 »

from Sonuscore.."Mechanicals - Bundle
The sound of complex mechanical processes is truly fascinating and it counts to the most interesting and most challenging sound effect tasks we can think of: Too many layered sounds and it becomes indefinable. Not enough layered sounds and the SFX composition does not do justice to the often rich and tricky visual appeal. Working with absolutely clean and incisive source sounds is essential to achieve crisp and clean mechanical sound effects.

Our sound effects library MECHANICALS brings everything you need to easily design the sound of mechanical processes – from simple clicking, sliding, rattling or snapping to the most complex mechanical procedures like opening complicated vault doors and treasure chests. Your project features some huge machines, robots or powerful mechs? Then this SFX library is your creative tool box. We bring you the next essential addition to your daily sound design resources – as always delivered in top-notch audio quality that BOOM Library is renowned for.

The CONSTRUCTION KIT contains a huge amount of clean source files to design your own unique mechanical sound effects, the DESIGNED edition gives you an absolutely amazing set of pre-designed sound FX (you’ll LOVE those). The MECHANICALS BUNDLE contains both and it saves you money. Make sure to order the bundle until August 1st to benefit from our 20% release discount.

660+ files, 12+GB sounds | 96kHz/24bit, WAV
Available as: DOWNLOAD or HARD DRIVE & DOWNLOAD
The bundle contains both, the CONSTRUCTION KIT and the DESIGNED edition.
What's the difference between CONSTRUCTION KIT and DESIGNED?"

http://www.boomlibrary.com/boomlibrary/ ... echanicals
Frank E. Lancaster

KyleJudkins

Re: Mechanicals...BOOM Sound FX

Post by KyleJudkins »

I was really tempted, because it does sound fun

But I'll wait a bit and let it fester

Topic author
playz123

Post by playz123 »

I'd probably go for the "Designed" edition, although I have no idea if I'd ever use it. There are some really great sounding and unique effects in there, and they are well produced. Perhaps if the Canadian dollar wasn't so weak, I think it would be worth 99 Euros, but not $150 CAN...at least not to me. Still thinking about it though.
Frank E. Lancaster

Niah

Post by Niah »

I really like to use these type of sounds ... so cool :-)