From the announcement:
Exclusively available through Plugin Alliance, Fiedler Audio has released Stage, a new plug-in that enhances the inherent ambience in any source signal by applying advanced spatial and stereo panning algorithms, adding valuable texture, depth, and nuance to stems, mixes, or masters. (...) By using sophisticated stereo panning, delay lines, and phase modulation, stage smoothly serves up what would otherwise require routing schemes of a complex nature and multiple plugins to achieve.
▪ Versatile acoustical enhancement for a large variety of sources – from single tracks to full mixes.
▪ Remarkable stereophonic augmentation that expands the potential of internal M/S processing while increasing perceived depth, size and texture.
▪ Input section, with stereo corrective tools like M/S blend and L/R tilt, easily and quickly changes the balance between mid, side, left and right information of the source material.
▪ Pan section with two sophisticated algorithms that allow for accurate panoramic adjustment of mono and stereo sources.
▪ Ambience section that facilitates subtle or extreme stereo width enhancement, tone coloration, and creative frequency modulation effects.
▪ Perceptually optimized and source-dependent Colour module that features four intelligent filters for fine tuning the processed sound.
▪ LFO module features two LFOs that can create anything from subtle motion to wild modulation effects.
▪ GUI contains a virtual soundstage to intuitively visualize and adjust all spatial parameters.
▪ An innovative routing system that allows for the wet and dry signals to be monitored either in tandem or separately.
Stage is available — as an AU-, VST2-, and VST3-supporting plugin for Mac OS X (10.8 through 10.12), Windows (7 through 10), and Pro Tools 10.3.10 (or higher) — from Plugin Alliance for an introductory promo price of $99.00 USD until August 31, 2017, rising to $179.00 USD thereafter. A fully-functional, 14-day trial is available to anyone registering for a free Plugin Alliance account.