There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

NI / Soundiron sale - deals inc 15 instruments for £199

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Guy Rowland

NI / Soundiron sale - deals inc 15 instruments for £199

Post by Guy Rowland »

50% off lots of their stuff inc Emotional Piano and Requiem Light til the end of October:

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... ffer-2017/

kpc

Re: NI / Soundiron sale - deals inc 15 instruments for £199

Post by kpc »

Nice sales, but nothing I really need at this point. I’m tempted by the Emotional Piano, but I have enough pianos - at least for now.
- kayle

heisenberg

Post by heisenberg »

It is an impressive collection for someone looking to acquire a reasonably broad palette of sample libraries for cheap. The NI page on this has made it relatively easy & quick to get a taste of what is available. The Gaia library has got a lot of positive play recently, especially the Francesco Genco sung material.

https://soundiron.com/products/voice-of ... esca-genco

A lot of the other libraries sound interesting.
Andrew Stone

Killiard

Post by Killiard »

I’m tempted to pick up Emotional piano and the harp. I’ve got bits and pieces of the rest and don’t really want/need the micro versions.

I don’t really need another piano either but folk seem to speak well of emotional piano.

Is the harp any good? I’ve actually been meaning to get another one, as I’m never 100% happy with the Spitfire one.

Topic author
Guy Rowland

Post by Guy Rowland »

Emotional Piano is my comfy pair of piano slippers. Yes, I have a pair.

Killiard

Post by Killiard »

I decided to just get the bundle. I figured if I was going to buy the harp and the piano I may as well fork out the £80 for the bits and pieces I don't have, including the updated version of Gaia.

Oh well!

wst3

Post by wst3 »

wrestling with the same decision - I own most of those, but might yet be cheaper to just buy the bundle for the ones I'd like to add.

I guess that's a good deal?

gtrwll

Post by gtrwll »

Definitely a good deal, unfortunately just when I'm on a tight budget (don't ever buy a car). The whole bundle would be the most sensible choice since I don't have any SI libs than Olympus Elements, but I'll probably have to settle to grabbing Emotional Piano, which I've been eyeing for quite some time.

KyleJudkins

Post by KyleJudkins »

I grabbed it mainly for some of the hybrid libraries + emotional piano

wasting hard drive space with these vocal libraries though, I'd still get better results with symphonic choirs until I get a job and pick up paolings new library :)

that said, I definitely really feel like that gave me a good bit of fuel should I ever work on something more hybrid/electronic in general. Glitch hero and ambius prime are pretty fun, but I'm currently slowly putting my studio back together(literally haven't hooked everything back up since IRMA) cant wait to try ambius with the roli, and definitely will have fun with the motor library when I hook my Vdrums back up(it has a td30 mapping, so I'm extremely interested in seeing how that pans out)