There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Eventide Anthology X Bundle 40% Off Until 10-30

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Aesthete

Eventide Anthology X Bundle 40% Off Until 10-30

Post by Aesthete »

Right up there with Sound Toys IMO for quality and usefulness.

Note, if you picked up Eventide Ultrachannel when it was free or after you quality for a additional $100 Anthology X Bundle. If you own the previous bundle versions, the upgrade prices get great.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/promo/ax_launch

TheUnfinished

Re: Eventide Anthology X Bundle 40% Off Until 10-30

Post by TheUnfinished »

Since I've already got a tone of UAD stuff and all the Soundtoys, erm, toys... I find it difficult to justify getting all these however good they are. Though I dare say there are one or two nice plugs, like the Harmonizers, that do something different.

Shame that many of them aren't available individually. Hopefully that'll happen soon.

wst3

Post by wst3 »

There are two plug-ins in the bundle that very nearly make it worth the $500 price tag - Instant Flanger and Instant Phaser. I still have the hardware versions in my studio. There is something absolutely wonderful about both of them that I've never been able to duplicate in software.

I will agree that UA and SoundToys are a very potent combination, and Eventide may have some difficulty making their case. I also think it would be nice if they would unbundle them, time will tell.

Jack Weaver

Post by Jack Weaver »

It would be nice if we could pick and choose any one of the whole collection and not pay for the whole thing.

I'm with wst3 and TheUnfinished, there are some that are innately more valuable to some people. Most of us have enough of 'this and that' that is included in the bundle.

DANGER, DANGER OT- Hey TheUnfinished, I just picked up Colossus. Totally wonderful and eminently useful! Well worth the price. The plentiful ARP/BPM patches are particularly masterful.