There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

DIGITAL PERFORMER 9 for sale

Sell any 2nd hand kit or software
Forum rules
Please make sure you can legally sell anything you post here - some software developers expressly forbid reselling.

Topic author
Valérie Delaney

DIGITAL PERFORMER 9 for sale

Post by Valérie Delaney »

Hello all,

So I am a new PC and Cubase user and I am selling my Digital Performer 9 for 350 $ US (selling price 500 $ US).

I just got off the phone with MOTU and they told me that it was absolutly possible for me to sell it, they would just transfer my licence to the new owner.

DP9 can be used on 2 computers at ounce, mac or pc, and does not require a dongle.

I really love that DAW actually, have been using it fo 10 years but I am trying Cubase since a whole team of composers in Montreal want us to make collaborations in the future and they are all on Cubase.

Please PM me if you are interested, I take Paypal.

Bests,

Val

Lawrence

Re: DIGITAL PERFORMER 9 for sale

Post by Lawrence »

I'm not in the market, but congratulations on all of that Canadian interest, Valerie!
“Many musicians get paying work based on their ability to create believable orchestral simulations. Whenever musicians get paying work, that’s a Good Thing.”

L.J. Nachsin

Topic author
Valérie Delaney

Re: DIGITAL PERFORMER 9 for sale

Post by Valérie Delaney »

Yes that's very cool, plus, a composer swapped licence with me, cubase for dp, that's great!