There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

The Unfinished: Drumstruck 4

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Guy Rowland

The Unfinished: Drumstruck 4

Post by Guy Rowland »

Drumstruck 4 is a collection of over 170 electronic and organic drumloops, designed specifically for cinematic underscore and action music. These loops have been designed using a collection of software synths, hardware drum machines and some of my favourite effects plug-ins, to provide a really simple to use, cutting edge library of percussive grooves and sequences.

If you're a fan of the kind of rhythmic scoring of Harry Gregson-William's Phone Booth or John Powell's Bourne music, Drumstruck 4 will fill you with groovy delight.

The sample library comes in two versions. Drumstruck 4, which is just the Kontakt library, using Kontakt's own .ncw compression files for quicker loading and smaller footprint. And Drumstruck 4 WAV Edition, which comes with additional WAV versions of the Kontakt files, for you to use and manipulate in your music as you see fit.

Both versions are larger than my usual releases (the WAV Edition totals 1.5gb), so there are multiple RAR files to download and unpack. if you're unsure how to do this, check out the info on my new FAQ page.

Drumstruck 4 is £24.99 +VAT and Drumstruck 4 WAV Edition is £29.99 +VAT.
http://www.theunfinished.co.uk/shop/drumstruck-4/

Lawrence

Re: The Unfinished: Drumstruck 4

Post by Lawrence »

Does this require the latest version of Kontakt?
“Many musicians get paying work based on their ability to create believable orchestral simulations. Whenever musicians get paying work, that’s a Good Thing.”

L.J. Nachsin

Jaap

Post by Jaap »

On the website it says it requires the full version of Kontakt 5, but nothing about which version, but being simple in design I guess it runs also with older versions.

Lawrence

Post by Lawrence »

I saw the same, which said nothing about K version.
“Many musicians get paying work based on their ability to create believable orchestral simulations. Whenever musicians get paying work, that’s a Good Thing.”

L.J. Nachsin

Topic author
Guy Rowland

Post by Guy Rowland »

...Matt tells me the magic version number is 5.5.1.451.

Lawrence

Post by Lawrence »

Ah. Good to know. Seems very reasonably priced.

L.J. Nachsin