There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

FabFilter Pro-L 2 Announced

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
catsass

FabFilter Pro-L 2 Announced

Post by catsass »

Pro-L has been my go-to limiter for quite some time. I'm looking forward to this release.

FabFilter Pro-L 2 will become available on December 5, 2017 for EUR 169, USD 199 or GBP 149.

Existing FabFilter customers can purchase or upgrade to FabFilter Pro-L 2 with attractive discounts
by logging in to their online user account. Watch this space.

tack

Re: FabFilter Pro-L 2 Announced

Post by tack »

Like the new loudness metering!
- Jason

X-bassist

Post by X-bassist »

This looks great. I was just looking for a better meter too. Now I'm convinced I should just wait on new purchases until Fabfilter comes out with their version. The others always seem to collect virtual dust. ;)

Now if they'd just complete my collection with a true dynamic eq, pitch and formant control, and a vocoder. I could finally stop looking at plugins. :)

playz123

Post by playz123 »

Looks like another great product from Fab Filter. Interested to see what my discount will be. :) (Currently not seeing the Pro-L2 listed in my Personal Upgrade Offers. But based on the price of the Pro-L, perhaps the discount will be the same??)
Frank E. Lancaster

Arcana

Post by Arcana »

playz123 wrote:Looks like another great product from Fab Filter. Interested to see what my discount will be. :) (Currently not seeing the Pro-L2 listed in my Personal Upgrade Offers. But based on the price of the Pro-L, perhaps the discount will be the same??)
They mentioned it would be 50-65% on Facebook, depending on how many of their plugins you have. I have 65% off Pro-C2 upgrade so presumably it will be the same here. Still, I think their upgrades are a bit on the pricey side.

heisenberg

Post by heisenberg »

So if you buy it with another filter, as the FabFilter discounting goes, you could get it for even less. Dec 5th!
Andrew Stone

Topic author
catsass

Post by catsass »

About to take the plunge. 62% off for me.

heisenberg

Post by heisenberg »

That is an excellent discount! Seriously considering it myself even though I have reasonably good loudness control built into Nuendo. FabFilter's implementation, as you can see from the first video posted, Pro L2 is nothing short of excellent.

The additional "personal discounts" existing users get from within the FabFilter site add to the inducement. Think it is time for me to pickup Saturn as well.
Andrew Stone

kpc

Post by kpc »

I just now am getting around to trying this out. Really love this plugin. The metering is outstanding and it is so easy to see what little adjustments make. The history graph is fantastic for this. I will end up buying this before my demo is through.
- kayle