There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Gear for sale in Los Angeles

Sell any 2nd hand kit or software
Forum rules
Please make sure you can legally sell anything you post here - some software developers expressly forbid reselling.

Topic author
Ashermusic

Gear for sale in Los Angeles

Post by Ashermusic »

I have some gear for sale: A Kurzweil PC88, some minor cosmetic wear but plays perfectly. I have a terrific SBK hard shell case for it as well totally flight worthy. Also, a Kurzweil Micro Piano, which is a tone module with the sounds of the PC88. M-Audio 88 note controller. Finally a Yamaha PSR-E363 61 note keyboard, uber portable, with a soft carrying bag. Not looking to get rich on any of these, just don't need them anymore so PM me if you are interested.
Charlie Clouser: " I have no interest in, and no need to create, "realistic orchestral mockups". That way lies madness."

www.jayasher.com

GR Baumann

Re: Gear for sale in Los Angeles

Post by GR Baumann »

It was one of the bad decisions I made, to sell my PC88 back in the days. ;) Just sayin... One will be lucky to grab it from you!

Topic author
Ashermusic

Re: Gear for sale in Los Angeles

Post by Ashermusic »

Kurzweil PC 88 sold.
Charlie Clouser: " I have no interest in, and no need to create, "realistic orchestral mockups". That way lies madness."

www.jayasher.com