There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Pitch Innovations / Fluid Chords

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Suganthan

Pitch Innovations / Fluid Chords

Post by Suganthan »

Hi,

I am delighted to let you guys know that Pitch Innovations has released an exciting plugin called Fluid Chords which is an ultimate chord bending system for MPE Synths.

Features:

01 Bend from a single note to a whole chord : Fluid Chords allows you create harmonies that have never been heard before by bending from a single note to a whole chord.

02 Create Unique Pitch FX : A sound designer’s playground. With Fluid Chords, You can now create unique pitch FX like chord risers and more.

03 Bend from any chord to any chord : Bend from the simplest triad to the most complex voicing - musically.

Introductory Price: $49

Available as a standalone and as both AU/VST3 plugin at www.pitchinnovations.com

The Saxer

Re: Pitch Innovations / Fluid Chords

Post by The Saxer »

Very cool idea!

Piet De Ridder

Post by Piet De Ridder »

Works well too. Great plugin.
And conceived and developed — or co-conceived and co-developed, I don't know — by one of our little group here no less.
Congratulations, Suganthan!

_

Topic author
Suganthan

Post by Suganthan »

Piet De Ridder wrote: Apr 16, 2022 4:34 pm Works well too. Great plugin.
And conceived and developed — or co-conceived and co-developed, I don't know — by one of our little group here no less.
Congratulations, Suganthan!

_
Thank you Piet. Krishna was like the main driver and this is his whole concept. I was responsible for the programming part - C++ and sort. This was a big challenging for me since I was only a music producer who had some Kontakt scripting experience. Eyal Amir has helped us a lot with his advise too. Rishi also helped us on the overall GUI, preset designing, testing, etc.

If any of you think you have some knack for programming, C++ and stuff, check out the JUCE framework which is used by most of the plugin makers.

Piet De Ridder

Post by Piet De Ridder »

Pitch Innovations' Fluid Chords is the winner of the 2022 MIDI Innovation awards in the Commercial Software category. Congratulations!!
And you can check out the remarkable adventure of Pitch Innovations at NAMM 2022 here.

_

Piet De Ridder

Post by Piet De Ridder »

Fluid Chords, currently on sale for $29 (instead of the usual $75) has received a major update:

Features added in v1.4:
- New RealTime mode - It is now possible to bend between multiple chords in real time.
- Hosted synth's parameters are now accessible via Fluid Chords parameters for automation.
- MIDI file with a single chord can be drag and dropped directly on to the chord triggers.
- The chord name is now displayed below the chord box (this can be turned off in the settings menu).
- Guide text added for Fluid and RealTime modes.
- Support for new MPE plugins such as PhasePlant and Arturia V9 collection.

Bug Fixes in v1.4:
- Plugin Scanner: When scanning new, the paths will be displayed correctly.
- Pressing the clear all will bring the editor keyboard index to the first chord box.
- Home, Up, Down icons are displayed on the chord boxes they are triggered.

It's a free update to all existing customers.

_