There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

ARVerb - Am I the only one who thinks this reverb is fantastic?

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
srkrishnan

ARVerb - Am I the only one who thinks this reverb is fantastic?

Post by srkrishnan »

ARVerb Website

ARVerb Room is a reverb plugin that uses new physics-based modeling to achieve immersive spatialization, transient preservation and consistent sound.

Besides giving life to a single instrument, ARVerb Room may be used to glue multiple tracks by making them sound like they're in the same space, while maintaining good track separation. The space-saving minimal user interface only has a handful of musical controls, making the algorithm easy to set up.

ARVerb Room does not require iLok, subscriptions, user accounts, or internet access. The demo is fully functional during the evaluation period. Price is fixed all year long.

Piet De Ridder

Re: ARVerb - Am I the only one who thinks this reverb is fantastic?

Post by Piet De Ridder »

The AR Reverb appears to be being well received and listening to the demo, particularly its latter half, it’s not too difficult to hear why. I have no plans to buy this myself any time soon, having a number of excellent reverbs and spatialization tools already, but I don’t doubt that anyone who does purchase the AR Reverb won’t regret it. The price (€40) is very friendly too.

_

Markus K

Re: ARVerb - Am I the only one who thinks this reverb is fantastic?

Post by Markus K »

Sounds very good to my ears. A smooth and unobtrusive tail to my ears. Maybe a bit like a simplified Spat. I can imagine this as a great simple tool for Sample Modeling instruments and alike. The decision what to buy during the next days isn't getting any easier.