There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Sonniss GDC SFX Bundle - 40GB Free

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
soundbylaura

Sonniss GDC SFX Bundle - 40GB Free

Post by soundbylaura »

Patience will be needed as the servers get hammered.

https://sonniss.com/game-audio-gdc-2023
Be an upstander.

Guy Rowland

Re: Sonniss GDC SFX Bundle - 40GB Free

Post by Guy Rowland »

I'll try again later, the main links were unsecure, and the mirrors weren't working well. Thanks for the tip off though, 40gb is serious stuff.

GR Baumann

Post by GR Baumann »

All I get is bad gateway *shrugs*

wst3

Post by wst3 »

I think it is a little worse this year because the torrent is not working. In years past I've just started the torrent and gone about my business.

I did (finally) manage to download all 14 parts, and there are some real goodies in there!

Guy Rowland

Post by Guy Rowland »

There's really good stuff here and who can complain about free, but holy cow the man hours required to sift and get them into useable shape. As I always say - no point in having things if you can't find them. Almost every folder has a different naming convention, and often they lack the main keyword which is the folder name.

wst3

Post by wst3 »

I haven't had time to dig in yet, but I recall the pain and suffering from previous years. You'd think that would be enough to prevent future downloads. You'd be wrong.

I am starting to become more competent with Basehead, so I may just let it search the entire 40GB to see what will happen! I'll report back,