There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Fluffy Audio / Summer Sale (up to 60% discount storewide)

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Piet De Ridder

Fluffy Audio / Summer Sale (up to 60% discount storewide)

Post by Piet De Ridder »

Ending August 31st, Fluffy Audio's libraries can be purchased at seriously reduced prices. Up to 60% discount.

_

Guy Rowland

Re: Fluffy Audio / Summer Sale (up to 60% discount storewide)

Post by Guy Rowland »

Big fan of Dominus Choir, even the basic version.

mr anxiety

Post by mr anxiety »

You're right about Dominus, Guy. This looks like a very useful choir library. Missed this one! Not sure I'm in the market for one, but I like what I hear.
Cubase 9 PC W7 MoL VEP5 (2) RME HDSP 96/52
Pro Tools 10 MAC (9) 192 Interface via Magma chassis

wst3

Post by wst3 »

I don't think he has released a bad library!

I have Spaghetti Western, some may remember I really waffled, and I still have not used it "in real life", but it is fun, and inspiring, and it sounds great!

I love the idea behind Time Drops, and it is high on my list - just as soon as I come up with a need<G>. Actually, for $44 I think I will just leap! I find granular synthesis fascinating, even if I have come up with very little useful materiel for all my attempts.

And Dominus Choir - it sounds glorious! I need to take a deeper look at the basic version before the sale ends.

I should mention I have several of their free libraries, and every one is a winner! And since it sounds like Aurora is based on Dominus (or vica-versa?) my confidence level is high.

I'm sure you are busy filling orders, but thank you Paolo and crew for some fantastic libraries.

Geoff Grace

Post by Geoff Grace »

I'm another Dominus Choir fan. I haven't upgraded beyond the original version, but I'm very happy with it as is.

Best,

Geoff