Selling my Omnisphere 2 license for 300GBP (no transfer fee)

This legacy subforum is locked for new topics. Please start new threads in For Sale instead.
Forum rules
This legacy subforum is locked for new topics. Please start new threads in For Sale instead.

If posters in this subforum would like any of their existing topics relocated to the public For Sale subforum, please use the Report Post option and ask for the topic to be moved in the description.

Topic author
Davikenas8

Selling my Omnisphere 2 license for 300GBP (no transfer fee)

Post by Davikenas8 »

Dear All,

I'm selling my Omnisphere 2 license for 300GBP that I bought originally from Andertons Music Co with all the box, and flash drive and I still have the original invoice for the purchase.

Selling this piece due change of carrier, so I think someone definitely can use it for a cheaper price.

The best would be if the buyer is from the UK, as I will be able to send the original packaging with all the manuals, but also possible worldwide (as you do not need a USB stick to install the software once the license is transferred).

If you are interested, email me at: davikenas@gmail.com as I will need some details for a legit license transfer and I'm able to arrange a call if needed.

Also, you can reach out to me on Instagram: imdavidmuradian

All the best

David Muradian