There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Orchestral Tools Woodwinds Soloists 1 & 2 SINE versions released

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Muziksculp

Orchestral Tools Woodwinds Soloists 1 & 2 SINE versions released

Post by Muziksculp »

Hi,

Orchestral Tools Woodwinds Soloists 1 & 2 SINE versions released.

https://www.orchestraltools.com/store/c ... soloists-1

https://www.orchestraltools.com/store/c ... soloists-2

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Topic author
Muziksculp

Re: Orchestral Tools Woodwinds Soloists 1 & 2 SINE versions released

Post by Muziksculp »

Hi,

For those who have these libraries in Kontakt, you will need your original library Continuata download codes to input into SINE application, to add the license to SINE, and to install it.

I initially used one of the Codes that I had, but it was for a CAPSULE update, not the original code, so that didn't work, so to save you the headache, and wasted time, you need the Original email that was sent to you by OT, with the download code.

Hope this is helpful.

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Jack Weaver

Post by Jack Weaver »

OK, so the download code not the serial number?
I'll try that.
I wonder why I don't see a serial number for them in Native Access. Do you have that issue also?

Tobias Escher

Post by Tobias Escher »

Soloists are not Kontakt Player collections, so they do not appear in Native Access and do not have a serial number.

Lawrence

Post by Lawrence »

Tobias, do these include Expansion B?
“Many musicians get paying work based on their ability to create believable orchestral simulations. Whenever musicians get paying work, that’s a Good Thing.”

L.J. Nachsin

Tobias Escher

Post by Tobias Escher »

Yes, Expansion B is Soloists I.

playz123

Post by playz123 »

The updates are for EXP B and C. Apparently EXP A is not yet ready for Sine. OT also mentioned that they are now aware that the email sent out was misleading when it referred to serial numbers, not download codes, as Muziksculp mentioned. I spent a lot of time looking for a non existent serial number after I first received the update message.
Frank E. Lancaster

Piet De Ridder

Post by Piet De Ridder »

Half the times I load SINE it says that my computer is offline and that "the installation is incorrect". The other times, there's no such problem. It's all very random. This evening seems to be one of those 'offline & incorrect' times ... Earlier today, everything was fine in that respect, but then SINE refused to recognize my Continuata download codes for Berlin ExpB Woodwinds ... Neither the original nor the Capsule 2.5 download code was accepted. A bit tiresome.

_

John

Post by John »

Piet,

I am having the same problem with my Continuata download code for Berlin ExpB. Were you able to resolve your issue yet?

John

Piet De Ridder

Post by Piet De Ridder »

Hi John,

I finally managed, yes. Quit Logic, re-started everything, loaded up SINE again and luckily it recognised I was online. So I had another go at it. In the end, the very first code I ever received in 2013 did the trick. So not the code for the 2015 update, nor the one for the 2016 Capsule 2.5 update. (I don't know why SINE didn't accept my original code the first time around.)

I'm sure this doesn't need mentioning but I'm going to do it anyway: watch out for the confusion between the letters 'l' (small-case L) and the 'I' (capital i) and that between '0' (zero) and O (capital o). Since one has to enter these codes manually in SINE, a mistake is quickly made. To avoid such a mistake, I pasted my codes into TextEdit, converted it to plain text (which uses a font that makes orthographical confusion impossible) and then entered it in SINE.

_

Tobias Escher

Post by Tobias Escher »

You can also just paste the code into MyLicenses on our website - no need to type it :)

richhickey

Post by richhickey »

Tobias Escher wrote: Feb 24, 2021 6:00 am You can also just paste the code into MyLicenses on our website - no need to type it :)
Copy/paste didn't work for me in the SINE app.

synergy543

Post by synergy543 »

Is there a solution yet to moving SINE libraries to different SSDs? My SINE SSD is almost full and the structure of my SINE libraries makes it virtually impossible to move individual SINE libraries to another location. The SINE libs are only labeled by numbers, so I can't easily just drag a library folder to another drive without deciphering the numeric codes and I"m sure I'd botch that up badly.

How are the rest of you dealing with this conundrum? No one mentions this problem so it seems y'all are using 4 or 8T SSDs that have no limit?
Gregory D. Moore

John

Post by John »

Piet,

Your solution worked for me. Thank you!

@Tobias, I tried to copy the code onto your website but it didn't work for me. I don't know why.
Thank you for your help.

richhickey

Post by richhickey »

Tobias Escher wrote: Feb 24, 2021 1:28 pm "on our website" :)
Could you please make copy/paste work in Sine?