There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Devious Machines / Infiltrator

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Piet De Ridder

Devious Machines / Infiltrator

Post by Piet De Ridder »

Not exactly brand new, but I haven’t seen this discussed here or on VI and it’s a product that definitely deserves your attention; that is, if you’re interested in doing more with your DAW than mock up orchestras.

I bought this after watching one video and trying out the demo for a few hours, so be warned, you might do the same.

Infiltrator is a mind-boggling multi-effects plugin that … wait, wait … impossible to describe the insane power of Infiltrator in a few words … Just watch a couple of video’s, maybe check the product page, that should give you a clear idea of why the word 'mind-boggling' is the first one that came to mind when attempting to describe what Infiltrator is.

__

Guy Rowland

Re: Devious Machines / Infiltrator

Post by Guy Rowland »

Just had a very brief procrastinating-inspired glance - I get that it works differently with its sequencer, but from the examples here the final result feels pretty close to Stutter Edit to me (?) There must be more to it though I realise...