There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Evolution Series / Chronicles Brass & Wood

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Piet De Ridder

Evolution Series / Chronicles Brass & Wood

Post by Piet De Ridder »

New in the Evolution Series: Chronicles Brass & Wood.

"In collaboration with multi-instrumentalists Dane Laboyrie and Mark Taylor we introduce this chapter of inspiring sounds. With state-of-the-art equipment, a world-class scoring stage we recorded a baritone saxophone, tenor saxophone, clarinet, flugelhorn and trumpet. This combination of movement and textural based performances evokes a raw and human quality. The end result is a library that projects charm and grit ready to liven up your next project."

- Movement and textural-based performances
- Multiple sustain and short note motions tempo synced to your DAW
- Multiple textural-based performances
- Instruments' practical range sampled for all techniques
- Performances that have a raw and human quality
- Clarinet / Saxophone / Trumpet / Flugelhorn
- Recorded with state-of-the-art equipment at a world-class scoring stage
- All samples at 48khz 24bit
- 20GB Library (Compressed)

Intro price: $139 / Regular price: $199

FriFlo

Re: Evolution Series / Chronicles Brass & Wood

Post by FriFlo »

Looks like this will be nice to build some good sounding minimal tracks - I thought about Micheal Nyman. But it seems rather reduced in its scope of application. I'd only buy this kind of library for a specific project that easily pays to off.

Niah

Re: Evolution Series / Chronicles Brass & Wood

Post by Niah »

FriFlo wrote: Sep 01, 2021 9:13 am Looks like this will be nice to build some good sounding minimal tracks - I thought about Micheal Nyman. But it seems rather reduced in its scope of application. I'd only buy this kind of library for a specific project that easily pays to off.
Yea this product certainly evokes that Nyman sound.