There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Native Instruments Lores

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Guy Rowland

Native Instruments Lores

Post by Guy Rowland »

This sounds good to me, a more grounded and less ethereal or orchestral Arkhis.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... 41k6_lgtvh
Meticulously curated and refined, LORES dissolves the boundaries of traditional instrumentation, allowing you to seamlessly blend eclectic tones. Enter a space where the timbre of a Mongolian horse fiddle dances together with a woodwind ensemble, or hear what medieval pipes sound like accompanied by violin with a Middle Eastern flair. Choose from 16 instruments and hundreds of articulations to mix and match — the possibilities for fantastical blends are boundless.
$199, no doubt this will be in at least some of the fuller versions of the next Komplete.

ok_tan

Re: Native Instruments Lores

Post by ok_tan »

i like this too, arkhis is too polished for me. but 199 is a lot, for an intro price of 99 i would have picked it up to try it.
thx! theo

Topic author
Guy Rowland

Re: Native Instruments Lores

Post by Guy Rowland »

I’d be interested in an expanded version further down the line. In general the ethnic leanings tend toward the Far East. I think if they added instruments from other parts of the world - India, Middle East, Africa etc - it could be a real powerhouse.