There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Products soon to retire - 60% off sale till 1 November

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Jaap

Products soon to retire - 60% off sale till 1 November

Post by Jaap »

As Triple Spiral Audio evolves and I am moving on into new directions, it’s also time to let go some creations from the past (which I still love a lot!)
After 1 November 2022, these products will be removed from the store. Till that time they are on a final sale with 60% off and you will all find them here on this page (includes as well one Beautiful Void Audio library).
The sale includes stuff for Kontakt, Omnisphere 2, Zebra 2, Diva, Iris 2 and Serum.

https://www.triplespiralaudio.com/produ ... to-retire/

This does NOT mean that products are discontinued. Support will always be available for all products, even if they are not available anymore for purchasing. And you will also always will have access to your files. If you can’t find them in your account and need them again, please email me at info@triplespiralaudio.com

tack

Re: Products soon to retire - 60% off sale till 1 November

Post by tack »

Definitely tempted by a couple of these. Good timing!

Also, new directions, interesting! Not to derail this thread, but curious if you want to share.
- Jason

Topic author
Jaap

Post by Jaap »

tack wrote: Oct 18, 2022 10:51 am Definitely tempted by a couple of these. Good timing!

Also, new directions, interesting! Not to derail this thread, but curious if you want to share.
I love when it is nicely timed for others :D

I am moving away from the cinematic stuff. I am doing quite a lot of bespoke sound design at the moment for some nice names and getting my cinematic thrill there hehe, but a recent happning in my life made me once more aware that things are so precious and I am going to continue on a two sided road and that is one road where I am going to focus more on experimental sound/instrument design. I always loved creating my own instruments and colours and I have so many ideas for new releases that I decided to make that one of my main focus points.
The other thing is that since 2 years ago I started again with playing guitar and I was a guitar player before I went to the conservatory for composition, but I am enjoying playing and writing again and working at the moment on a prog rock project.
That also got me thinking to maybe focus on more rock, prog and even soul kind of stuff with sound design.

So that's a bit the focus for Triple Spiral Audio. I became also the publisher for nice lot of sound designers and here and there I am adding a new label if I think it fits a bit the sound design philosophy I and the others have and keep it otherwise relative small (I don't want to become a Loot Audio or something).

IFM

Post by IFM »

I'll have to look and see what ones I don't have as I think I'm going to get all of them for Kontakt, Diva, and Omni.