There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Bunker Samples Spring Sale extended

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
thesteelydane

Bunker Samples Spring Sale extended

Post by thesteelydane »

Hey folks

Just wanted to let you know I'm running a little Spring Sale over on Bunker Samples. Up to 42% off (most instruments are back to intro pricing) and ends April 19. But that's not all...

Back in the day, when the only two products I had was Bunker Strings Vol. 1 and The Harmonium, I stuck them together in a bundle (as any sane developer would...) and called it The Artist Bundle. It was quite popular, and I do think the gritty-ness of the strings goes quite well with the character of the harmonium. Then when new products came out I bundled those together instead, and discontinued the Artist Bundle.

Well, now that Bunker Strings Vol. 2 has been added, I'm pleased to re-introduce the Artist Bundle, which now consists of Bunker Strings Vol 1 + 2, The Harmonium and Gongster Loops (bonus!). It's a $187 value, and will sell for $129. But wait, as they used to say on TV, there's more...during the spring sale, the Artist Bundle is just $109! That's a hell of a deal, but ok, I'm biased.

Cheers,
Nicolaj

Bunker Samples - rule breaking virtual instruments

Topic author
thesteelydane

Re: The Artist Bundle is back + Spring Sale

Post by thesteelydane »

I've adjusted a few of the prices. The Artist Bundle is now just $99 (just a nicer number :), Bunker Strings Vol. 2 is now $49 and Bunker Strings Complete is $79.

Topic author
thesteelydane

Re: Bunker Samples Spring Sale extended

Post by thesteelydane »

Alright, I have extended the spring sale until April 30th! And the maximum available discount is 48%, so that's great, right?