There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Arturia Acid V

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Guy Rowland

Arturia Acid V

Post by Guy Rowland »

https://www.arturia.com/products/softwa ... v/overview

Sounds highly authentic to me. It has a few extra goodies like a sub oscillator, distortion, sequencer, extra modulation and effects plus some under the hood tweaks.

Various intro offers depending on what you own, and likely to be in the next V Collection (though the SQ80 never made it in for some reason, so can't be sure on that).

doctoremmet

Re: Arturia Acid V

Post by doctoremmet »

EUR 49 for me (instabuy) (I have all of their stuff).

Mikeybabes

Post by Mikeybabes »

Guy Rowland wrote: Aug 22, 2023 1:52 pm
Various intro offers depending on what you own, and likely to be in the next V Collection (though the SQ80 never made it in for some reason, so can't be sure on that).
The SQ80 is in the V Collection v9.

I bought it on release, but it is listed as being part of V Collection 9, so if you haven't got it then you should immediately write to your MP and complain - though much good it will do you.

Topic author
Guy Rowland

Post by Guy Rowland »

Mikeybabes wrote: Aug 25, 2023 1:02 pm The SQ80 is in the V Collection v9.

I bought it on release, but it is listed as being part of V Collection 9, so if you haven't got it then you should immediately write to your MP and complain - though much good it will do you.
Yes I was being very dozy there - I forgot I didn't actually upgrade to v9 (!) and so the SQ80 is still separate in my account.