There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

selling omnisphere 2 license!

Sell any 2nd hand kit or software
Forum rules
Please make sure you can legally sell anything you post here - some software developers expressly forbid reselling.

Topic author
prodbywuski

selling omnisphere 2 license!

Post by prodbywuski »

Yoo waddup soundboard community. currently selling my omnisphere 2 license for only 390-400 USD (over $100 off from retail), if you want the box (comes with USB drive for faster installation) I can have that shipped out to you (however i cannot pay for shipping). I've received the green light from spectrasonics and essentially need some info before I can request the license to be transferred to you:

Buyer's Name:
Buyer's Email:
Buyer's Username created at Spectrasonics website:
Buyer’s Address:

Spectrasonics has arguably the best support team and so they take care of the whole license transfer process. Once I have requested the license transfer to you, I believe spectrasonics will wait on confirmation of the funds being released to me, and then they initiate the transfer.

Serious buyers only! Hoping some people are interested as I have no use for omnisphere anymore; I will say, even at this stage in its time being around, it is still easily the best synth out there, with the best sounding patches and the craziest ways to synthesize your own sounds. Would highly recommend!

I'm new to this site, so if there's a way to message me for questions, do not hesitate! My email can be reached at prodbywuski@gmail.com! Thanks :)