There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

VSL releases Vienna Suite Pro

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Tanuj Tiku

VSL releases Vienna Suite Pro

Post by Tanuj Tiku »

VSL has just released Vienna Suite Pro. I really like their plug ins. Very clean and precise. With the new Pro offering surround options, it really looks great!

Jack Weaver

Re: VSL releases Vienna Suite Pro

Post by Jack Weaver »

Yeah, lots of good, useful stuff in there. The surround features make it stand out from the crowd of other developers. Of course VSL products have a high level of quality control. You don't have to download 6 versions of it over the course of a few months to get a fully working product.

There are a lot of other products out there that do pretty much what this suite offers. But probably none so fully implemented and inclusive. The only consideration for me is deciding if I have enough of these other products not to make a purchase of this redundant.

I guess I have to spend more precious time looking at some of the other movies.

Guy Rowland

Re: VSL releases Vienna Suite Pro

Post by Guy Rowland »

Boy I'm in effects overload at the moment, having only just got Ozone 7 on top of all the Sonnox, Waves, NI, Zynaptiq etc I already own. So not for me, but I think you're right with Surround, that would seem to be the USP.