There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Happy thanksgiving

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Lawrence

Happy thanksgiving

Post by Lawrence »

To all American members, a very happy holiday!

A challenging year, but we always have much to be grateful for.
“Many musicians get paying work based on their ability to create believable orchestral simulations. Whenever musicians get paying work, that’s a Good Thing.”

L.J. Nachsin

Daryl

Re: Happy thanksgiving

Post by Daryl »

We're not American, but we're having Thanksgiving this evening to show solidarity...! Having said that, I've already been to two Thanksgiving parties and have another one still to go. We've also done Canadian Thanksgiving. ;>)

wst3

Post by wst3 »

We are American, and we're prepping the house now for the invasion of family and friends. My second year in charge of the turkey...

Much to be thankful for this year, and I include TSB on that list!

Farkle

Post by Farkle »

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, no matter which country you reside in!

I'm thankful that technology has allowed me to meet, befriend, and chat with all of you, geography be damned. You ladies and gents are a nice group for me to check in with and read/converse with each week. Thank you all, and may you all have a blessed day with friends and family!

Mike
Mike Worth

Daryl

Post by Daryl »

wst3 wrote:My second year in charge of the turkey...
I'm in charge of everything. So far I'm on time, so hopefully by the time the boys finish work, everything will be ready...!

Topic author
Lawrence

Post by Lawrence »

Daryl, any excuse for a party, eh?? ;)
“Many musicians get paying work based on their ability to create believable orchestral simulations. Whenever musicians get paying work, that’s a Good Thing.”

L.J. Nachsin

Daryl

Post by Daryl »

Lawrence wrote:Daryl, any excuse for a party, eh?? ;)
Well, this has been dubbed party week. However, I'm so stuffed today, that I can hardly move, so no more parties for me. At least until the end of next week. :P