There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Waldorf / Frankfurter Messe deal: -30%

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Piet De Ridder

Waldorf / Frankfurter Messe deal: -30%

Post by Piet De Ridder »

On occasion of the upcoming Frankfurter Musikmesse, Waldorf offers a 30% reduction on all their plugins. Visit their store here, make your choice and use the code music2017. The offer runs until the end of the Messe (April 8th).

_

wst3

Re: Waldorf / Frankfurter Messe deal: -30%

Post by wst3 »

it is my goal to visit Messe once - advice from many friends is that once is enough, but I'd like to be the judge of that<G>!

The Saxer

Post by The Saxer »

wst3 wrote:it is my goal to visit Messe once - advice from many friends is that once is enough, but I'd like to be the judge of that<G>!
I'll be there on Thursday... mainly because it's only a half an hour city train ride from my home. If you go to a big fairground and place yourself between three merry-go-rounds so that you hear the music from all of them at the same level, add 12 guitar solos and five four on the floor kicks in different tempos and add a send of 80% to an early reflection aux... that's the Frankfurter Musikmesse soundtrack. But outside at the beer stall a lot of people come along that you didn't meet for a long time.

Lawrence

Post by Lawrence »

Sounds very similar to the NAMM experience, but I'd bet the beer is better.
“Many musicians get paying work based on their ability to create believable orchestral simulations. Whenever musicians get paying work, that’s a Good Thing.”

L.J. Nachsin

wst3

Post by wst3 »

I'm with Larry - sounds exactly like NAMM of old, but the choice of been in Anaheim is probably not as good!