There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

PSP / Nexcellence Spring Reverb

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Piet De Ridder

PSP / Nexcellence Spring Reverb

Post by Piet De Ridder »

PSP Nexcellence is a rich-sounding, spring emulation inspired by and modeled after “Necklace-type” reverb units. It provides two different spring set processors and can use one or both of its processing engines simultaneously. The algorithm has improved on the original hardware by providing a handy set of parameters to let you control inherent aspects of the spring reverb.

Until the 31st of August 2017, the PSP Nexcellence can be purchased at the special introductory price of $99. Until the 10th of September 2017, you can buy PSP Nexcellence at the special introductory price of $129. Starting from the 11th of September 2017, the regular price of $149 will be applied. (All prices include sales taxes.)

Despite having plenty of software reverbs already, there's something about the sound of this one which I wouldn't really know how to dial up quickly with what I've got. Haven't bought it yet, but I'm tempted.

_

wst3

Re: PSP / Nexcellence Spring Reverb

Post by wst3 »

It is a bit tricky isn't it? But it has a sound I really can't dial up in any of my other reverb plugins either. And I like the sound, or rather I like where the sound is going. I own all of the other PSP effects, many of which live in my templates, and all of which get used often enough that I don't feel silly.

So what are the odds this is a winner? Pretty good is my guess. I'll probably get it while the intro price is in place. I don't do that often these days, but they have such a strong track record.