There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

PulseSetter-Sounds releases "Subversive" Soundset for u-he Repro - "Vintage Modern Sounds" for Film

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
gsilbers

PulseSetter-Sounds releases "Subversive" Soundset for u-he Repro - "Vintage Modern Sounds" for Film

Post by gsilbers »

subversive repro3 square2.jpg
PulseSetter-Sounds has released Subversive, a new soundset for u-he's Repro synth that contains 200 patches (100 for each synth) of vintage modern hybrid film and video game score oriented sounds.
Whereas Repro offers great analog sounding emulations of the Pro-One and Prophet-5, Subversive uses its strength to bring vintage sounding patches to the modern era. Inspiration comes from movies like Blade Runner, Blade Runner 2049 and TV shows like Stranger Things and Altered Carbon to name a few.
The patches were conceived for film, TV and video games composers that need a modern edge with a vintage sound. These sounds can be used in combination with other instruments as well as stand by themselves. By evoking melodic sequences, deep pulsating basses, odd keyboards, cinematic effects, and other hybrid specific sounds, Subversive aims to provide the flexibility for composers to focus more on music making instead of sound designing.
Content

Repro-1 (100 Patches):
28 Seq Melodic.
18 Seq Pulses.
13 Arps.
28 Synths.
13 Basses.

Repro-5 (100 Patches):
23 Pads.
23 Pulses.
08 Keys.
20 Effects.
19 Synths.
07 Basses.

Introductory sale: $29.99.

Thanks for letting me post this here. Since there no paid advertising on this site please feel free to ask me anything that might be educational and not product related so i can reciprocate. or ask in another thread and tag me/let me know. I'd be happy to respond. cheers. gmo
Disclosures: Member of www.Pulsesetter-Sounds.com.

New Repro Release>>>> https://pulsesetter-sounds.com/product/ ... -soundset/?<<<<<:

wst3

Re: PulseSetter-Sounds releases "Subversive" Soundset for u-he Repro - "Vintage Modern Sounds" for Film

Post by wst3 »

Wow - I remember talking with you about Pulsesetter, but I confess I don't think I've been back to the site since then.

First, I don't buy presets for synths - but you guys are doing things with Repro that I haven't even imagined yet, so I am buying presets today. And the price is more than fair. And they will (hopefully) teach me some new tricks.

I really enjoyed a couple of the demo tracks as well. If (when?) I get Zebra I will be back!

Second - the web site is gorgeous - functional, easy to navigate, but just gorgeous.

Nicely done on all fronts. Congrats!!

Topic author
gsilbers

Re: PulseSetter-Sounds releases "Subversive" Soundset for u-he Repro - "Vintage Modern Sounds" for Film

Post by gsilbers »

wst3 wrote: Apr 18, 2018 1:20 pm Wow - I remember talking with you about Pulsesetter, but I confess I don't think I've been back to the site since then.

First, I don't buy presets for synths - but you guys are doing things with Repro that I haven't even imagined yet, so I am buying presets today. And the price is more than fair. And they will (hopefully) teach me some new tricks.

I really enjoyed a couple of the demo tracks as well. If (when?) I get Zebra I will be back!

Second - the web site is gorgeous - functional, easy to navigate, but just gorgeous.

Nicely done on all fronts. Congrats!!

thanks wst3! that means a lot.
Disclosures: Member of www.Pulsesetter-Sounds.com.

New Repro Release>>>> https://pulsesetter-sounds.com/product/ ... -soundset/?<<<<<: