There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Breath Life into your OLD Samples

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
samplefuel

Breath Life into your OLD Samples

Post by samplefuel »

Sample Fuel released DROP-CRE8 a really great tool for creating PADS and other creative sounds. It also can tweak loops in interesting ways. This technique has been my go to weapon of choice on my scores for PADS, etc...

This technique works on so many sources as material. Take a look at the video as a jumping off point for being creative....it is an incredibly powerful tool and not just for pads.

I use this tool on my shows (Grey's Anatomy, etc...) not just for PADS but I make short sounds and use the on-board arpeggio, etc...

You can grab this for FREE at the website https://www.samplefuel.com/

I am looking forward to see what others can do with it....

-Danny Lux

DrQuest

Re: Breath Life into your OLD Samples

Post by DrQuest »

I love this thing! Such a cool free gift. Having fun blending Sample and granular stuff. Top notch!

Topic author
samplefuel

Post by samplefuel »

DrQuest wrote: Jun 09, 2018 1:05 am I love this thing! Such a cool free gift. Having fun blending Sample and granular stuff. Top notch!
Excellent! Yes a very capable tool.... There is nothing "lite" about it.

Please check out the other instruments on the site they all use the CRE8 Engine that you are now familiar with. The POLY demo on the site will give you a taste of what to expect with the synths that are available.

Have fun with DROP-CRE8.

Aoiichi

Post by Aoiichi »

Interesting creative tool. Very generous, thank you Sample Fuel.

Scoredog

Post by Scoredog »

It's a great tool!