There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

25% off any u-he product til end August

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

IFM

Re: 25% off any u-he product til end August

Post by IFM »

Ages wrote: Jun 19, 2018 9:45 pm So this would be a good time to pickup Diva then. Thing is, I tried the demo a little while back and just didn't see why I'd bother getting it as I can already make nice retro patches with Omnisphere 2. I can't help but feel I'm missing something though. Am I?
I rarely comment on threads but on this I will...Diva is amazing! To my ears this perfectly hits the analog sound just like my real ones. It is a bit of a CPU beast but worth it IMO.

Erik

Post by Erik »

Bear in mind though u-he allows licence reselling so there ´s always the option to buy a piece of beautiful algo anytime of the year - providing you haunt KVR and the like... I’ve bought Zebra and Repro that way.
"I'm using more black notes now and there are a lot of chords in the last album, too" Vince Clarke -1986

Ages

Post by Ages »

IFM wrote: Jun 22, 2018 8:45 pm
I rarely comment on threads but on this I will...Diva is amazing! To my ears this perfectly hits the analog sound just like my real ones. It is a bit of a CPU beast but worth it IMO.
Yeh I always hear this. I just didn't hear it when I demo'd it before. I've already downloaded the demo again though so will test it out soon and see what I think. I love the sound of analogue synths so if Diva is the closest I'll get, I'll take it :)