There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Klevgrand DAW LP / vinyl player simulator

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Piet De Ridder

Klevgrand DAW LP / vinyl player simulator

Post by Piet De Ridder »

DAW LP from Klevgrand is not the first nor most sophisticated of its kind, but it's very affordable (only $19, if you hurry) and, for the money, not bad. It does lack a couple of parameters that are included in more expensive plugins — there is, for example, nothing included to simulate speed & pitch inconsistencies with — but you do get a few nice deterioration algorithms and some useful noises.

Available as AU/VST/AAX for Windows or Mac and as AUv3 for iPad

_

Thomas Mavian

Re: Klevgrand DAW LP / vinyl player simulator

Post by Thomas Mavian »

This is a fun one. Needle, amp and cable quality is fun to play around with. Recommended!

Quasar

Re: Klevgrand DAW LP / vinyl player simulator

Post by Quasar »

They make some cool plugins. Brusfri noise reduction and Esspresso de-esser are superb, and I like their Grand Finale for faux, quick audio finalizing. I was not impressed with the demo of the DAW Cassette, and discovered the wonderful & free Reaktor VHS:

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/r ... how/11003/

Between that and Izotope Vinyl (also free) I'm probably covered, but will check this out since I am a Klevgrand fan.