There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Cloud Atlas for Omnisphere 2

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Jaap

Cloud Atlas for Omnisphere 2

Post by Jaap »

Doubted if I would post it here, asked Guy once I think when I released my first product if it was allowed to post and it was, though I did not want to selfpromote everywhere, BUT :D this release is something I am very proud of. Though I release in a steady pace, a lot of work has already started for actually more then 2 years ago. I tweaked and learned before releasing my first product and that was just a start. Learned a ton more, got amazing feedback and incorporated that with all the ideas I had lying around.
With my Empty Field serie for Omnisphere 2 and this one I really feel like coming home and getting really into it. I enjoyed it of course already beyond believe, but now I am just having such a great time and inspiration with this, that I as stated in a different topic actually going almost full time with it :)

But I wanted to share my latest release for Omnisphere 2, Cloud Atlas. It is on introduction sale till the end of tomorrow (US West Coast time), but I will let it on for a few more days. If you miss it out and want to benefit from the intro price, just shoot me a message.

Ok, Cloud Atlas (best book ever btw!)

------------------------------

Inspired by the famous book by David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas for Omnisphere 2 provides you the sounds to start a journey filled with mysterious leads, haunting basses, lush and evolving analog pads, neo-futuristic and dystopian soundscapes and raw and tribal arpeggiated sounds.

This soundset is completely created with new soundsources from original recordings of a variety of synths (ARP Solina SE IV, Roland D50 and super jv-1080 to name a few), from my custom modular setup and as well several custom created soundscapes from different guitar and woodwind recordings mangled in different ways through a variety of amps, effects and modules.

In total there are 200 presets, 20 multis and 120 soundsources. A free update with 25 more patches and 30 multis will be released in the beginning of July (total will then be 225 presets and 50 multis)

Owners of the Season Pass get 50 extra bonus presets and 10 multis. If you wish to purchase the Season Pass, you will receive the Cloud Atlas and the bonus soundset automatically.

The introduction price for Cloud Atlas is €37.95 and the regular price €44.95
The introduction sale lasts till the 26th of June
A freebie is also available

Video walkthrough:

Audio demos:

Topic author
Jaap

Re: Cloud Atlas for Omnisphere 2

Post by Jaap »

The announced update with 25 patches and 30 extra multis is now released and customers have received the update via email. The soundset contains now 225 patches, 50 multis and 120 soundsources. I have also extended the introduction sale to run together with the Summer Sale and it ends at 12 July.