There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Spitfire Solo Strings will be released July 12th

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

tack

Re: Spitfire Solo Strings will be released July 12th

Post by tack »

For sure. It could be the case that Spitfire is doing something wrong, or even if not, they can probably sort it out anyway. I'm just saying that doesn't absolve NI and they should still be made aware of the crashes because there's definitely something there for them to fix as well.
- Jason

playz123

Post by playz123 »

So if a driver gets into a car and then crashes it, it's the car's fault? :)
Frank E. Lancaster

tack

Post by tack »

playz123 wrote: Jul 14, 2018 12:29 pmSo if a driver gets into a car and then crashes it, it's the car's fault? :)
If the driver hits the brake pedal and the car catches fire, is it the driver's fault? :)

(I'm confident NI would consider any Kontakt crash not caused by an external driver or VST host to be a bug. I've reported a couple myself.)
- Jason

Topic author
Muziksculp

Post by Muziksculp »

I'm curious if there are any users not having any crashing issues with Batch-Resave, or loading any of the Economy Patches of this library ? If so, what are the specs of their system (OS ?)

Pablo Crespo

Post by Pablo Crespo »

So what´s the consesus here with this one? I could upgrade form the old ones but those legato examples in the other forum are keeping me from doing it.
They have that note sucking-no attack sound and I keep reading that they seem to be bad at fast passages.
Also the vibrato transition seems too abrupt, but I kind of knew that about solo strings sampling (CSSS has the same issue)
Pablo Crespo
Argentina