There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Orchestral Tools: Inspire II

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Guy Rowland

Orchestral Tools: Inspire II

Post by Guy Rowland »

[quote]With Berlin Orchestra Inspire 2 you get access to a whole new world of selected orchestral colors from the Berlin Series and our Metropolis Ark range. The collection is specifically designed for atmospheric and emotional writing. It consists of two main types of instruments:

First, we have a sections folder with individual orchestral sections and solo instruments. Here you can find different Flautando String Sections, Solo Strings, Solo Woodwinds, a Horn Ensemble as well as Percussion, Keys and a Harp Ensemble. As a highlight you will find a beautiful High Choir consisting of Women and Children.

In the Orchestrations folder, you have access to carefully mixed orchestral sections, which give you beautiful melodic and harmonic colors right out of the box. We created stunning blends of our instruments for instant inspiration and common orchestral combinations.

There are those situations where you have to sketch out a full orchestral piece in a very limited time.
With our Inspire Range this is possible in an easy and instant way. The perfectly balanced sound of the Teldex Studio Berlin allows the focus on composing without spending time in adjusting the sound.
Everything sounds right - out of the box.

With it’s resource friendly footprint, BOI2 is completely usable mobile on a single laptop. No matter if you use Berlin Orchestra Inspire 2 on its own or together with it’s predecessor, you get access to a huge collection of standard and advanced orchestral sounds right at your fingertips.
All Instruments are balanced and pre-mixed in a single stereo mixdown channel! Berlin Orchestra Inspire 2 offers direct and easy access to orchestral scoring - Wherever Inspiration hits you, be prepared.

150€ OF VOUCHERS
With your purchase of BOI2 you will receive two special vouchers that can be used in the OT Store:
a 50€ voucher, good for any purchase
a 100€ voucher, good for any purchase higher than 600€
The vouchers can not be combined in the same order.
Vouchers will be sent upon release of Berlin Orchestra Inspire 2 and are not refundable.[

PRE-ORDER SPECIAL

Pre-Order now for just 249€ + VAT.
Normal price will be 399€ + VAT.
Release Date: August 08.

150€ OF VOUCHERS
With your purchase of BOI2 you will receive two special vouchers that can be used in the OT Store:
a 50€ voucher, good for any purchase
a 100€ voucher, good for any purchase higher than 600€
The vouchers can not be combined in the same order.
Vouchers will be sent upon release of Berlin Orchestra Inspire 2 and are not refundable.

HIGHLIGHTS
A full Orchestra for atmospheric and emotional writing
Flautando String Sections
Pre-Orchestrated Ensembles
Solo Instruments
Solo Strings
Choir & Keys
Ressource Friendly Balanced Mix Mic Position
Recorded at the Teldex Scoring Stage
Based on CAPSULE, the most powerful Articulation Management System for Kontakt
Works with the free Kontakt Player and Kontakt 5.8.1
Specifications
16GB of Samples (8GB compressed)
24Bit / 48KHz Patches
download-only product/quote]

http://www.orchestraltools.com/berlin_s ... pire_2.php

Lawrence

Re: Orchestral Tools: Inspire II

Post by Lawrence »

The product looks interesting on a number of levels. You get some Berlin woodwinds (which I'd sort of like) but no flutes, no clarinet. It's a teaser in certain ways, like a number of other fairly reasonably priced collections from good companies.

I bought Ark 1 and was surprised to find that the main thing I use it for is the choir and female solo legato, which I REALLY like-so I tend to listen through to these demos for the gems.

Am I the only one to find that video rather strange?
“Many musicians get paying work based on their ability to create believable orchestral simulations. Whenever musicians get paying work, that’s a Good Thing.”

L.J. Nachsin

FriFlo

Post by FriFlo »

Lawrence wrote: Jul 26, 2018 4:18 am
Am I the only one to find that video rather strange?
Nope ...

Topic author
Guy Rowland

Post by Guy Rowland »

Yeah, it's a silly trailer imo. Apart from both portentous and pretentious, if its saying anything is that Inspire is there for you wherever you are, whenever inspiration strikes. If its a phone app, that makes sense, but not really a Kontakt library. Don't know about you, but I actually don't have Kontakt on me 24 hrs a day.

Anyway....