There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Heroes for Repro 1 + 5 by Triple Spiral Audio

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Jaap

Heroes for Repro 1 + 5 by Triple Spiral Audio

Post by Jaap »

Heroes is a soundset with 128 presets for Repro 1 + 5 (64 presets each) and it found its inspiration in the works of David Bowie. The presets are not a recreation of the works of Bowie, but his mindset, his limitless creativity inspired me to create a soundset. His works from his Berlin period but also the later albums like 1. Outside and his last album Blackstar been a great inspiration. This results in a soundset full with dark, raw, evolving analog and experimental sounds. Yet there is also a lot of room for more subtle and ambient sounds. This makes this soundset perfect for any contemporary music production, for use in film and game soundtracks or in experimental and ambient music productions.

The presets for Repro 1 are divided into ARP, Bass, FX, Leads, Pads, Sequences and Synths.

The presets for Repro 5 are divided into Atmospheres, Bass, FX, Keys, Leads, Pads, Percussion, Pulses and Synths

All the patches have some sort of modulation control via the modwheel and/or aftertouch.

The introduction price for Heroes is €19.95 and the full price will be €24.95
The introduction sale lasts till the 16th of August

Walkthrough video for the Repro 1 sounds:

Walkthrough video for the Repro 5 sounds:

Audio demos:

Home Studio 87

Re: Heroes for Repro 1 + 5 by Triple Spiral Audio

Post by Home Studio 87 »

Bowie.… can be very interesting… NKS ready ?
Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI / Intel Corei7 6800k / 32 Go DDR4 / 4x SSD / Win 10 Pro x64 / UAD Apollo Twin USB / UAD2 Satellite Octo USB / UAD2 Octo PCIe / Cubase Pro 12 / VEP7 / Console 1 / TC Icon / CMC Controllers / iPads Lemur / 24ch XTouch / Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 /

Topic author
Jaap

Post by Jaap »

Almost! Having some issues with my Komplete Kontrol but will add the NKS in hopefully a few days (as well for most of my other sets as well)

Btw the perfect avatar you have there :D

Home Studio 87

Post by Home Studio 87 »

Cool…... wait for NKS (don't forget to add Bank name)
Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI / Intel Corei7 6800k / 32 Go DDR4 / 4x SSD / Win 10 Pro x64 / UAD Apollo Twin USB / UAD2 Satellite Octo USB / UAD2 Octo PCIe / Cubase Pro 12 / VEP7 / Console 1 / TC Icon / CMC Controllers / iPads Lemur / 24ch XTouch / Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 /

Topic author
Jaap

Post by Jaap »

It is now NKS ready with previews and have been added to the product and customers have received the update already via mail :)

Topic author
Jaap

Post by Jaap »

I am extending the introduction sale with a few days and it will end when the First Anniversary sale is over (on the 20th of August).

I have also released a freebie for this set (with the corresponding NKS files and previews for these) - https://www.triplespiralaudio.com/produ ... t-freebie/