There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Spitfire expansion/additional Mics sale

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Killiard

Spitfire expansion/additional Mics sale

Post by Killiard »

Spitfire is doing a sale on their additional mics for SSS, SSW and SSB. 99 each.

"Our Symphonic Expansion Packs are on sale for $99/£99/99€ each, ending 23rd August 23.59 BST. Next year we will be releasing Professional versions of our Symphonic Range, combining additional mics and mixes but we’re giving you the chance to buy our Symphonic Range Expansion Packs at our best-ever discounted price, before they’re taken offline."

I bought the expansion for SSS for £70. If you already owned the libraries in their earlier incarnations then it seems to discount even more, which makes sense. SSW expansion is only £60 for me and SSB £80.

According to the Spitfire chap on VIC, it's cheaper to buy the expansions at this price, than to upgrade to the "Professional" version later.

Frankly I don't have the hard drive space for it but I'm a bit thick, so I may buy them anyway. I do like them other mics and JJ mixes...

Sale finishes tonight at 2359 BST.

Mikeybabes

Re: Spitfire expansion/additional Mics sale

Post by Mikeybabes »

It says on their website that the sale finishes at 23:59 on 23rd August - so you have a bit more time to think about it....