There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Eventide Ultrachannel Strip $49 Until Jan 31st

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Aesthete

Eventide Ultrachannel Strip $49 Until Jan 31st

Post by Aesthete »

Passing this on if it helps anyone.
https://www.eventideaudio.com/promo/ultra_channel

bryla

Re: Eventide Ultrachannel Strip $49 Until Jan 31st

Post by bryla »

Can anyone recommend it? It's a great offer no doubt and I love working with these channel strip plug-ins. Can anyone compare them to Waves SSL for example?
Thomas Bryla

Topic author
Aesthete

Post by Aesthete »

It's very versatile, useful , clean and can add vibe when you insert the saturation and xformer. Micro shift is cool as well. I have used the delay, and the gate. When I run out of DSP on my Apollo I will go to this. I got it when it was free, but for $50 I would say it's right there with the Metric Halo strip. There is a free 30 day demo you can try. James

some demo sounds

wst3

Post by wst3 »

I demo'd the M/H channel strip when it was on sale, and it can do a couple things the Eventide strip can't, (and vica-versa). I like the Eventide strip enough that I did not get the M/H one. I'm not, generally, a fan of channel strips, I prefer to pick and choose, but both of these are very good. If you don't have one you turn to already I'd take a listen.