There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Spitfire Audio Olafur Arnalds Composers Toolkit

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

TheUnfinished

Re: Sptifre Olafur Arnalds Composers Toolkit

Post by TheUnfinished »

Sounds like my cup of tea that. Although the synth patches are the kind of thing I do with Zebra to some extent.

Topic author
Aesthete

Re: Sptifre Olafur Arnalds Composers Toolkit

Post by Aesthete »

Instant Broadchurch vibe eeh ?

That 1903 Bechstein grand sounds just wonderful. I think his is walnut.

There is allot of sound design there beyond his Juno 60, MS10, pump organ, and string machine. API pre's, Old tube gear, dual Tape Echo's, UAD, Lexicon, Altiverb, etc. Really Looking forward to it.
TheUnfinished wrote:Sounds like my cup of tea that. Although the synth patches are the kind of thing I do with Zebra to some extent.

tack

Re: Spitfire Audio Olafur Arnalds Composers Toolkit

Post by tack »

I wonder how many velocity layers the felt piano has. I own the Simcock Felt from Spitfire, which is a piano with two velocity layers that feels like a piano with two velocity layers.

If anyone picks up this new offering, please chime in. :)
- Jason

Topic author
Aesthete

Post by Aesthete »

I asked, will let you know when I hear something Tack.

But I think this is more a vibe piano for creating the dark moody, ever so slight pitch shifty Broadchurch sound, than say being a HZP contender. Christian said he is retiring his old felt Poirot piano for this new one.
tack wrote:I wonder how many velocity layers the felt piano has. I own the Simcock Felt from Spitfire, which is a piano with two velocity layers that feels like a piano with two velocity layers.

If anyone picks up this new offering, please chime in. :)

Topic author
Aesthete

Post by Aesthete »

Demo from Ryan Strong