There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

The Unfinished / Algorhythms 02

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Piet De Ridder

The Unfinished / Algorhythms 02

Post by Piet De Ridder »

"Algorhythms 02 is a collection of over 480 carefully programmed synth drums, collated into 20 electronic kits (with a further 3 bonus cinematic kits) for Kontakt, WAV, Battery 3/4 and Geist formats.
The sounds have been designed using some of my favourite softsynths (including Zebra, Diva, Massive, Bazille and FM8) and then processed with my favourite software plug-ins from the likes of UAD, Kush Audio, FabFilter, Native Instruments and Sonnox.

Designed with a dark, crunchy and punchy vibe in mind, Algorhythms 02 features deep kicks, driving snares, dirty claps, crisp hats and eclectic noises; as well as analogue-modelled ethnic drum sounds, cinematic hits and synth impacts in the bonus kits.

The Kontakt version provides a specially designed GUI that allows you to control the tone and shape of each sample, via tuning, amp envelope, transient, filter and EQ controls; as well as being able to send delay and reverb effects. There are also lof-i, distortion compression, transent, filter and EQ controls across the whole drum kit."

walkthrough

demo tracks

Algorhythms 02 will be available at an introductory price of £29.99 + VAT (normal price £39.99 +VAT).

_

Aesthete

Re: The Unfinished / Algorhythms 02

Post by Aesthete »

Love the new UI, although I prefer loops I will grab it.

TheUnfinished

Post by TheUnfinished »

If anyone has any questions about, I'm happy to try* and answer them.

*Slippery as a fish.

Aesthete

Post by Aesthete »

SCARAMANGA .... Love it! ;)

Matt, what strings did you use on Alas Spirits @ about 1:00 btw ?

Cheers.

TheUnfinished

Post by TheUnfinished »

Aesthete wrote:Matt, what strings did you use on Alas Spirits @ about 1:00 btw ?

Cheers.
That's the cello and violin from LASS First Chair.