There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

HandHeldSound / Scoring Mallets

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Piet De Ridder

HandHeldSound / Scoring Mallets

Post by Piet De Ridder »

HandHeldSound proudly presents Scoring Mallets featuring extremely sampled Marimba, Vibraphone, Xylophone, and introducing new and truly next generation features! Recorded in a beautiful large scoring room, Scoring Mallets' primary use is for scoring applications, however, using its full-featured mixer and proper microphone balance it excels in virtually every musical style!
Experience an abundance of features - all targeting seamless Composition and idiomatic writing that compliments modern scoring:

Robust 38,000+ samples.
Up to 5 microphone perspectives.
Ultra authentic and playable: Dynamic Rolls and Trills engine, Ostinato step sequencer, extended articulations with Legato Multi Mallet techniques.
Acoustic Positioner™ - place instruments on the stage with unparalleled realism
Flexible Mixer with True Stereo Panning capability.
Totally noiseless!

* Requires the full retail version of Kontakt 5.5 and above.

Intro offer: $129 / Regular price: $199

ComposerGuy

Re: HandHeldSound / Scoring Mallets

Post by ComposerGuy »

I was very impressed by the walk through.
-Disclaimer: I have received free libraries from East West and several others. Don’t shoot me.

heisenberg

Post by heisenberg »

Going to look further into this. On a quick listen the vibraphone sounded pretty darn convincing and good.
Andrew Stone

playz123

Post by playz123 »

Guy Rowland wrote:FYI this is now 69 euros for the next 13 days at VST buzz

http://vstbuzz.com/deals/60-off-scoring ... eld-sound/
Question is: is the vibraphone, for example, 69 Euros better than the multiple vibe libraries I already have? :) And how frequently do I write pieces using a vibraphone? Answer to the latter: not often. Just saying!
Frank E. Lancaster