There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

SKNote's Verbtone (update)

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Piet De Ridder

SKNote's Verbtone (update)

Post by Piet De Ridder »

SKNote have update their Verbtone plug-in, a physically modelled plate reverb that has non-linear behaviour and multi-mode modulation, next to Dual Stereo, Cross Stereo, Mix-to-Mono-to-Stereo and Panned Mono capabilities.
New in this update is the "Follow The Source' mode: "added on top of available stereo modes, this new mode generates a reverb with the same panning as the source. Useful when several sources, each one with its own panning, are sent to the same instance."

The latest version now also appears to be stable on Mac, both 32 and 64 bit systems.

MSRP: 29.99$

_

RobS

Re: SKNote's Verbtone (update)

Post by RobS »

went in the user area but strangely verbtone isn't there, all other plugins I purchased are there... I'll send an email to Quinto, I like this little reverb. By the way, Piet, do you have the Rev250 as well? Nice emulation of the EMT

Topic author
Piet De Ridder

Re: SKNote's Verbtone (update)

Post by Piet De Ridder »

Rob, no, I haven't. Never really looked at other EMT-simulations, once I got the UAD EMT-140 and EMT-250 (which I got a long time ago). And now, having recently purchased the Waves Plates, my EMT-curiosity is even less than it was before ... But I'm definitely going to have a look at the Rev250, not just because of your recommendation but also because I like to support what Quinto is doing.

_