There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Soundtoys Panman $29! Flash sale Aug 3-4th

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
X-bassist

Soundtoys Panman $29! Flash sale Aug 3-4th

Post by X-bassist »

One of my favorite autopanners, I waiting for a long time years ago t get it on sale, but it was never this cheap. Audio deluxe adds an extra doscount in cart to get it down to $26. Wow. Great deal.
https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/so ... d29a4998c9

playz123

Re: Soundtoys Panman $29! Flash sale Aug 3-4th

Post by playz123 »

Intriguing! Do I need this? :)
Frank E. Lancaster

heisenberg

Post by heisenberg »

Based on how SoundToys has given discounted upgrades in the past, if you purchase this and you don't have any SoundToys plugs, you should get a personal offer to upgrade to SoundToys 5, the next time they have a big sale for $199. USD
Andrew Stone

Markus K

Post by Markus K »

playz123 wrote:Intriguing! Do I need this? :)
You need everything from soundtoys :P
Seriously they are very useful plugins. I'm glad I jumped on the soundtoys 5 wagon.

playz123

Post by playz123 »

Markus K wrote:
Seriously they are very useful plugins. I'm glad I jumped on the soundtoys 5 wagon.
Thanks! :) Alas this flash sale didn't last long enough, and by the time I had a chance to learn more it was over. However they seem to have their own sale on now, so still considering another plugin. I've heard good things about Soundtoys before, but just never purchased any of their products.
Frank E. Lancaster

kpc

Post by kpc »

playz123 wrote:
Markus K wrote:
Thanks! :) Alas this flash sale didn't last long enough, and by the time I had a chance to learn more it was over. However they seem to have their own sale on now, so still considering another plugin. I've heard good things about Soundtoys before, but just never purchased any of their products.
And they have a very good "upgrade" program - I guess it is better called a customer loyalty program. Once you have a product of theirs (or 2 or 3...) you get discounts on top of any sale prices!! Even if you get free products during a promotion, or stuff on sale - it all counts toward your loyalty discount. I love supporting companies like this!
- kayle

Topic author
X-bassist

Post by X-bassist »

kpc wrote:
playz123 wrote:
Markus K wrote:
And they have a very good "upgrade" program - I guess it is better called a customer loyalty program. Once you have a product of theirs (or 2 or 3...) you get discounts on top of any sale prices!! Even if you get free products during a promotion, or stuff on sale - it all counts toward your loyalty discount. I love supporting companies like this!
Yes. I had a few of their products (I think 3 or 4) and was considering another when they sent me an email saying that with their sale ATM I could upgrade to their entire Soundtoys bundle for $49! How could I resist? Crystalizer, Echoboy, Filter Freak 1+2 were all new discoveries in the bundle that I still use regularly. :)

Bernard

Post by Bernard »

Soundtoys are offering 4 plus @ $19 each. Do I need to get these plugs?