There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Save The Children Charity

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Jaap

Save The Children Charity

Post by Jaap »

I have not yet promoted my business with Triple Spiral Audio here, but for one time I do :)

The people who know me, know that I have a deep care for everything going on our planet and that I support privately some great charities and a true Christmas spirit is for me to think about all the people and the world we live on and thus I decided to do one last thing with Triple Spiral Audio and that is to run a campaign to raise money for Save The Children. which is the worlds biggest independent organisation helping children from all over the world.
Since I started with Triple Spiral Audio I have always donated 10% from every purchase to the Rainforest Alliance and they have been extremely happy with what I contributed. Now I want to raise awareness for our children, since they are our future and also the ones that need our protection and support.

I will kick off and add EUR 1.500 to the pool as my donation and how does this work? Simply purchase this "The Save The Children Bundle" and fill in as price the amount of money you want to donate. Only requirement is that it starts at a price of 15 EURO and you can decide for yourself the max. With your donation you get all the products from Triple Spiral Audio and you can decide which ones you want to download and use or not.
All the money raised with this will go to Save the Children

I will donate the money at the 27th of December and I will post you the results.

And here a playlist with music demos from all the soundsets.

Have a good Christmas everybody and I keep you all posted about the results!

byzantium

Re: Save The Children Charity

Post by byzantium »

Good on ya Jaap!

Topic author
Jaap

Post by Jaap »

byzantium wrote:Good on ya Jaap!
Thanks Paul!

And this is also btw the last action with Triple Spiral Audio for the time being. Decided to put this aside since my new adventure with Raven Music Group started off nicely and want to focus completely on that (beside also my regular composing work). And though I donate regular to good causes, every year at the end of the year I pick one organisation and donate a nice sum to good organisation and thought it would be great to combine this for once :)

wst3

Post by wst3 »

I don't own any of those, but Zebra remains on my radar, so I'm going to buy the bundle to support your good work, and to further tip the scales towards a Zebra purchase in 2018<G>! Well done sir!

Topic author
Jaap

Post by Jaap »

wst3 wrote:I don't own any of those, but Zebra remains on my radar, so I'm going to buy the bundle to support your good work, and to further tip the scales towards a Zebra purchase in 2018<G>! Well done sir!
Thank you very much Bill and if you need a helping hand later on when you get started with Zebra then give me a shout!

byzantium

Post by byzantium »

Great idea Jaap, I only have Omnisphere and even the Omni patches on their own are great value but more importantly it is for a great chariity as well.

Topic author
Jaap

Post by Jaap »

Thank you Paul and good to hear the Omni patches find good use :) and if you plan to pick up one of the other synths one day you have a good starter kit :)

And yes, I am glad it finds good response as I think that caring about charity is not only this time of the year, but always, of course a good thing. Trying to do as much voluntary work here as possible and though there is often a lot of misconduct how funds gets used from the bigger organisations, I still find it amazing what can be done with it.
And so far I raised a little more now then 2000 EUR of this morning with my own contribution included.

Topic author
Jaap

Post by Jaap »

The fundraising ends tomorrow and till now I have raised with my own contribution included €2625, which I am very happy about and thank you for all that have supported it :)

Topic author
Jaap

Post by Jaap »

Thanks for your very royal and kind donation Anders!

Topic author
Jaap

Post by Jaap »

I just donated €2895! Thank you all once again and all the best wishes for 2018 folks!

byzantium

Post by byzantium »

Amazing Jaap, fair play to you.

(PS I only realised recently that the triple spiral is an old stone age / celtic symbol and is found inscribed in rock at Newgrange not too far from me).

Topic author
Jaap

Post by Jaap »

Thanks Paul and yup thats right about the Triple Spiral and nice that is found not so far from you!