There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

AAS Ultra Analog great sale

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
X-bassist

AAS Ultra Analog great sale

Post by X-bassist »

Was just using Ultra Analog last night, great, clear modeled synth with nice analog sounds as well as newer digital sounds. Extra packs I really like are Raw (crazy cool distorted leads) and Analog Essentials (older analog sounds). Another great thing is it has simple controls and is easy to navigate for a non-synth guy, yet you can dig into the pages as well and tweak your own sounds like any other synth (in the full version). Just came up with some new sounds for a client, tweaked, saved the patches, sent them the patch files, done and done. :) This and Repro are my favorite synths to work on, so clearly laid out and easy to work on.

Normally Ultra Analog full (not sessions) is $199 with add on presets for $39, and on sale both prices are cut in half. But at this sale Essentals (a stripped down version) is $10, and upgrade to full version is $49. I assume this means you could get both and have a full version at $59! Lowest price I’ve ever seen.

Or you can go nuts and spend $149 on the upgrade to complete version (from sessions) which gets you Ultra Analog and every expansion pack too (there are many and it keeps expanding). Which is a 62% off list price for the bundle upgrade.

Since either upgrade requires sessions, you might as well buy that first for $10, then you have until Nov 19th to decide if you want to upgrade (when the sale ends) to the full or bundle version.

If you’ve thought about getting Ultra Analog, now may be your time!
https://www.pluginboutique.com/deals/show?sale_id=4453

Purely modeled synth, no samples, with super clean oscillators. Beautiful job by AAS. For $59 , it’s a great deal.

wst3

Re: AAS Ultra Analog great sale

Post by wst3 »

I'm an unabashed fan of AAS, and especially (the late, lamented) Tassman and Ultra Analog, but really the only one of their tools I don't make use of is Strum. They all sound great, and they are all quite capable. With the exception of Tassman I think they are all pretty accessible too - although all these years later I find I can get the sound I'm thinking of, or maybe even something better, in not a lot of time.

These prices are quite good, so if you like synthesizers you really should take a look/listen.

I do have several of their expansions, and I've found them to be better than average, with more useful/usable patches than I expect. More to the point, they make a great jumping off point!

heisenberg

Re: AAS Ultra Analog great sale

Post by heisenberg »

They have lots of sales and owners of at least one of their synths get even better deals and at least one freebee expansion pack a year to choose from. Many of their expansion packs are mind blowing. Cromaphone is very neat especially if you 're into physical modelling. Richard Devine has a few oustanding expansion packs for a couple of the AAS Synth engines.
Andrew Stone