There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Now available as pre-order: The Stand - VPS Avenger Expansion

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Jaap

Now available as pre-order: The Stand - VPS Avenger Expansion

Post by Jaap »

The Stand is a new expansion for VPS Avenger and contains 150 presets, 8 drumkits, 7 drumsequences, 193 granular sources, 22 multi samples, 32 wavetables and 15 custom waveshapes.
The presets are divided into the following categories: ARP’s, Basses, Bells, Drums, Effects, Leads, Pads, Plucked, Sequences, Soundscapes and Synths.

The Stand requires VPS Avenger version 1.4.2 and is 1.04 GB in size and has an introduction price of €37.00 till 30 November

The Stand is all about contrast. The clash between old and new, dark and light, good and evil. Lush and sparkling pads are contrasted by dark and mysterious evolving pads. Light and rich textures against haunting and shimmering soundscapes. Flourishing bells and keys against nasty distorted growls.
The expansion found its inspiration in the works of Peter Gabriel, David Bowie, Jon Hopkins, Sigur Ross, Brian Eno, Ramin Djawadi and Mac Quale.

Audio demos (more will be added over time)

And 3 single preset showcasing videos (a walkthrough will be available a few days prior to the release)

Guy Rowland

Re: Now available as pre-order: The Stand - VPS Avenger Expansion

Post by Guy Rowland »

Lovely sounds here Jaap! Feels like a very nice blend of old and new.

Topic author
Jaap

Post by Jaap »

Guy Rowland wrote: Nov 09, 2018 5:35 pm Lovely sounds here Jaap! Feels like a very nice blend of old and new.
Thanks Guy!

Edit: updated the post with a playlist where more audio demos will be added. One more in the vain of Jeremy Soule has been added with a granular string like preset and a horn from HWB

+ screencast

Topic author
Jaap

Post by Jaap »

A final walkthrough is now available and the extra bit of discount for the pre-order stays active till the expansion is released and that is scheduled for this friday.

Walkthrough here:

Edit:

Finished my main demo (a more cinematic compostion and here the dressed and undressed versions)

Topic author
Jaap

Post by Jaap »

The set is released and everyone who pre-ordered it (and thank you for that!) has received their copy by mail. Updated the opening post with the latest information :)

Guy Rowland

Post by Guy Rowland »

Sounding good Jaap - I was about to go for it but the extra VAT tipped me back off the edge.

Truth is, I feel so full preset-wise between Omni, Nexus and Avenger, its getting harder and harder to stump up for new ones. But this does sound really good - all the best with it!

Topic author
Jaap

Post by Jaap »

Thanks Guy, nice to hear you like the sounds! I definately love working with Avenger and it found now also its way on many of my own projects.

Regarding the tax, that should not have happened as it was updated not so long ago that now the prices are including the tax. Checked the backend and indeed some of the settings reverted somehow, my apologies for that.

And if you feel full, then never eat more is my motto :D

gsilbers

Post by gsilbers »

nice.
Disclosures: Member of www.Pulsesetter-Sounds.com.

New Repro Release>>>> https://pulsesetter-sounds.com/product/ ... -soundset/?<<<<<:

Topic author
Jaap

Post by Jaap »

Thanks Gsilbers :D

The introduction price for The Stand ends soon at the end of the 30 November. You can now grab it for its introduction price of €35.00 before it goes to its full pricing of €45.00

I have received great feedback on the soundset and Raymond D. Ricker, who has reviewed for Sample Library Review a few of my products, put on the Triple Spiral Audio Facebook page the following:

"Jaap, with the Stand, you have outdone yourself...this may be your best batch yet!! There are so many fabulous patches here, man, I don't know where to begin!!

If anyone else here has Avenger, you NEED this library!!"